My goodness it’s been a long time since I’ve done a blog. It’s been months and I really have to apologize for that. School has pretty much taken over my life and I don’t have much time to do anything but really study, study, study. I’ve been able to do other things as well, but honestly the feeling to blog about things has never really been something that I’ve wanted to do in the last few weeks because I’m just so tired when I get back home.
While I do have a lot to tell, I want to keep this blog entry short. Too many things have happened in the last few weeks but I don’t have enough energy to recount them all. So here’s a brief list of things I’ve done:
- Attended my first K-pop Convention in the Philippines.
- Surviving my veterinary classes… so far.
- Going through surgery classes and prepping for our first castration and ovariohysterectomy.
- Went to my first mini Korean pop concert featuring 4Minute (a famous Korean pop group with an ex-Wonder Girl).
- Got tricked by my girlfriend on Valentine’s Day (but she’s a sweetheart, so I’ll let it slide).
- Climbed my first rock wall.
- Got #1 on some Pharmacology exams.
- Met some cool Wonder Girls fans.
- Made some Pathology projects and did well on them.
- Did multiple fecalysis examinations for my Parasitology project.
- Got called “unnie” instead of “oppa” on Spectacle forums (that was weird).
- Committed a semi-crime indirectly involving the Wonder Girls.
- Tasted some seriously good energy drinks and ice cream from Korea.
- Practiced placing an indwelling IV catheter on a medium-sized dog.
- Learned about anesthetic machines and fluid therapy.
- Planning on auditioning for the Amazing Race Asia 4.
That it for now… I’ll see if I can post more as time passes. Sorry for the lack of updates again, but it’s the final stretch for my 4th semester here. Let’s hope it goes well! Wish me luck!